We didn’t have room on the ‘Look Twice’ exhibition wall for these images but they are too good to leave unseen – so here’s a chance to look four times at the corner of Cass St and The Strand. On the left we have T.R.Williams and at least two of his brothers in front of his butchery c. 1910 – W.J.Williams is seated on a horse. Moving right, and onwards in time we come to A.E. Fuller & Sons Ltd. Russell office c. 1950s. Next, the same office in a new building c.1970s and on the extreme right we are in the present, 2013.